Re: Is AGPLv3 DFSG-free?

Miriam Ruiz wrote:
> davi.leals wrote:
> > Just host the source code at Savannah or any other similar service.
>
> How does that scale when a lot of users modify or customize the code?

Do you know about branches?

Anyway nobody force users to create a new branch. They can just create a new
repository at any site.  It is who install the software who have to solve how
to fulfill to the AGPLv3 license, no Debian.

> And, how can one do that and at the same time keep being anonymous
> (dissident test)?

If you do not modify the code or you do not have remote users, you do not have
to offer your copy of the Source Code.

> PS: I agree with Francesco Poli, we are beginning to run in circles.

Yes, several of you are lost circulating around technical details without
managing to understand the technical solutions proposed.

It is who install the software (the webapp, etc.) who have to solve how to
fulfill to the AGPLv3 license, no Debian.

Anyway, you could send an 'official' and maybe public question to the FSF
asking for advice. IMHO the Debian project must not reject any feedback about
this subject.