Re: review of package "inform"

"Jan Christoph Nordholz" <hesso@pool.math.tu-berlin.de> wrote...

I've extracted my current license list from my WIP inform package to
-> http://www-pool.math.tu-berlin.de/~hesso/deb/inform_copyright_list

I guess it will be no problem to reach at least the more prominent RAIF
regulars like Emily Short, Roger Firth or Andrew Plotkin... but that's
my second step. I'd like to get the inform package into an acceptable
state first, so that it can be autobuilt (and migrate to testing). I
can always re-add those modules later.

So the files in question are the Inform library extentions? To me those are not a very important part of the package. Based on my Windows experience with Inform6, I would have expected the binaries and perhaps the standard library in an 'Inform' package, but would not have expected any of the library extentions. So the removal is not really a big deal.