Re: Results for Debian's Position on the GFDL

Option 2 says GFDL works without invariant sections are free. Does
this include GFDL manuals where the *only* invariant section is the
GFDL itself? (If I was a DD I would vote for Option 2 myself, and I
think that it is acceptable to have a requirement that the license
itself be included and not modified.)

Andrew

Andrew Donnellan
http://andrewdonnellan.com