Re: Packaging fst and dssi-vst

|--==> Stephen Gran writes:

  SG> dssi is already in Debian, and doesn't use non-free software to build.
  SG> For the other, I have no idea, but if it really needs non-free software
  SG> to build, it's not suitable for main, at least.

And indeed I was thinking to contrib, but I'm wondering if packages in
contrib are allowed to  build  depend on  non-free headers which   are
*not* in Debian due to license issues (this is the case of the VST SDK
which I mentioned).

Cleary this would imply that the package can't be build from source by
build daemons, but should be built manually by the maintainer, who has
agreed the VST SDK license and downloaded the headers.

Cheers,

Free