Re: Linux mark extortion

The problem isn't the cost. Even the most expensive tier is only
$5K/year. It's the license terms. As usual for agreements drawn up to
accomodate the commercial software vendors of the world and not us, they
don't take into account sublicensing of our product.

I'd be happy to license their mark for Userlinux, a commercial product,
if I felt their terms were fair for Debian. Nothing doing until that's
the case.

    Thanks

    Bruce