Re: Let's stop feeding the NVidia cuckoo

* Raul Miller:

> If you really want to find all files of this flavor, it be worth grepping
> for similar files.  Perhaps the regular expression PGRAPH.0x0000[0-9A0-F]*/4
> would be a good place to start.

Yeah, I agree that it's not self-documenting code.  But keep in mind
that even with full documentation, you can't fix some bugs without
cooperation from the device manufacturer (who might have to look at
unpublished schematics to answer some questions).

I do believe that maintainability and software freedom are not
completely separate matters.  But the DFSG (and our practice) does not
take maintainability into account, and I strongly urge against it
before we have carefully considered the consequences.