[OT] Re: possible licensing issues with some scsh source files

On Tue, Nov 18, 2003 at 12:07:18PM -0700, Barak Pearlmutter wrote:
> The maintainer might want to contact the upstream author (Olin
> Shivers) who I suspect would be willing to get the license changed.
> If he gives you any trouble feel free to invoke my name as follows:
> "if these lame clauses aren't removed, Barak Pearlmutter cannot
> guarantee that he will not give your phone number to his ex-wife."
> That should get results.

If we should ever raise a glass together, I think I am interested in
hearing the story behind this.  :)

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     Reality is what refuses to go away
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     when I stop believing in it.