Re: Proposed Apache license & patent/reciprocity issues

On Sun, Nov 16, 2003 at 04:29:25PM -0500, Sam Hartman wrote:
> I believe that the needs of the free software community are best met
> by patnet strategies that make it more expensive and difficult to
> enforce patents.

There are avenues of enforcement other than a court of law.  There's
good old-fashioned intimidation.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    The first thing the communists do
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    when they take over a country is to