Re: Adding copyright holders to an MIT-like license

On 2003-11-06 22:10:21 +0000 Sam Hocevar <sam@zoy.org> wrote:

It is an MIT-like
license, and there is no real permission to modify it, but if I am a new
copyright co-holder I should be allowed to add my name to it, right?

Worst case, I think you can add your own notice to the list of copyright notices (as you already seem to have done) and add your own copyright licence for your parts to the end of the file (because it does not remove "this notice"). If you have to do that, please try to word it in a more generic way, just by referring to "the copyright holders", not naming them individually.

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ slef@jabber.at