Re: Kaffe's GPL and GPL incompatible Java software [Was: Undistributable java in main]

Dalibor Topic wrote:
It would have been nice if you had made the arguments of each side clear, before attacking my position. The discussion has not taken place on debian-legal, but on debian-java. I appreciate the way Gadek presented both sides of the previuos argument.

You have a good point, there.  I am pretty busy right now.  Give me a few days
and I will try to write a summary of the various arguments presented by various
people (on debian-java and IRC).

I will also try to clarify my arguments, in regards to your comments. ;-)

Then all can comment on my summary (for correctness), and debian-legal can
issue an opinion.

If anybody else is willing to write the summary sooner than me, you are welcome
to do so, but please let me know about it (so that I do not start working on it).

Have fun!

Etienne

--
Etienne M. Gagnon, Ph.D.             http://www.info.uqam.ca/~egagnon/