Re: old and new GNU documentation licenses, and the some of the manuals to which they apply

On Mon, Sep 08, 2003 at 10:46:33AM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> You may want to send these questions to RMS.  He is not subscribed to
> -legal, as far as I know.

I'm just musing about the issue now :)  Eventually I might mail
him a big list, pointing out which current Invariant Sections
don't seem to be Secondary Sections.  I'd like to make it a complete
list, though, so that I'll only need his attention once.

Richard Braakman