How to license a php modules?

Hello

I have finished technical work for my first package and I take a care
about legal stuff. I have looked into files provided by upstream and I feel
confused. Support welcomed.

I. Background.

PHP module is a shared library wrotten in C. Source files include headers
from php4-dev. Upstream author releases it under some license.
Upstream author also adds some macros running a phpize command. This
command creates (among others) a directory called build/ and places
here some files. Some of them comes from PHP and they are licensed under
PHP license. Some other comes from GNU project and they are licensed
under GNU GPL. This bundle (library, macros, etc) are bundled by upstream
into one tarball and released as a software.

II. Details.

>From build/*.mk files:
#  | This source file is subject to version 2.02 of the PHP license,      |
#  | that is bundled with this package in the file LICENSE, and is        |
#  | available at through the world-wide-web at                           |
#  | http://www.php.net/license/2_02.txt.                                 |

>From build/shtool and libtool:
##  This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
##  it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
##  the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
##  (at your option) any later version.

And last but not least from library source:
modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
are met:
    * Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
      notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
    * Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above
      copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following
      disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided
      with the distribution.
    * Neither the name of the Xxxxxx Yyyyyy nor the names of its
      contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived
      from this software without specific prior written permission.

III. Questions.
1. Are those licenses not conflicting with each other?
2. What should I put into debian/copyright? Upstream license only?
   All mentioned licenses?
3. What should upstream put as a license for a software in tarball?

Thank you in advance

	Artur

PS. Grzegorz is not subscribed to this list, please Cc him on replies.
--
Wyjaśnienie odwołujące się do przetrwania, niczego nie wyjaśnia,
dopóki nie wyjaśni się, dlaczego przetrwanie przetrwało