Re: A single unified license

On Fri, 13 Jun 2003 18:02:56 -0400
Richard Stallman <rms@gnu.org> wrote:
> <large part of original message excluded because it's not relevant to
> my question>
>
> I intend to make the effort some day, but first I have to finish GPL
> version 3, which faces other difficult questions.

There have been some statements made by people who weren't part of the
FSF as to the nature of the GPL, version 3. Obviously nobody in their
right mind would take what are essentially rumours as fact, but it does
make one curious. Are there any working copies of the GPLv3 available
for perusal? If not, do you happen to have any idea as to how much time
will be given for community review?