Re: The debate on Invariant sections (long)

Richard Braakman wrote:

>Whoops, I misread the very part I quoted!  Yes, I think this says
>that you may translate Invariant Sections.  I was momentarily
>confused by the phrasing ("you may include translations" vs.
>"you may translate").

Of course, it then makes sense to make your translation an invarient
section (since it's also political speach) - sucks if it's a bad
translation of the original invarient section. If you're hit by a bus,
anyone who wants an accurate translation is either going to have to
stick *another* invarient section on, or throw away the work you did.

--
Matthew Garrett | mjg59-chiark.mail.debian.legal@srcf.ucam.org