Re: [OT] Droit d'auteur vs. free software?

Scripsit tb@becket.net (Thomas Bushnell, BSG)
> Henning Makholm <henning@makholm.net> writes:

> > No he can't. His placing Emacs under a free license, aside from his
> > numerous writings about software freedom, clearly imply that his works
> > have no intrinsic artistic character that could possibly be violated
> > by any third-party modification.

> This is horrid.  I believe quite firmly that my work has an intrinsic
> artistic character.

Sure. But do you believe that the intrinsic artistic character it has
is one that could be violated by a third-party modification?

--
Henning Makholm             "Jeg forstår mig på at anvende sådanne midler på
                           folks legemer, at jeg kan varme eller afkøle dem,