Re: Legal questions about some GNU Emacs files

En réponse à Anthony Towns <aj@azure.humbug.org.au>:

> If they're important for emacs users, why aren't they important for vi
> users? If they're important enough to distribute, why are they hidden
> away where they're impossible to find?

Anthony, what should we do with those files?
Should we remove them from the pistine tarball?
Do we have to work out the problem with RMS?

Or can we live with it? After all, we've been shipping them for years
and they're unlikely to be modified ...

The most important would probably be to find a concensus about
such files in Debian.

Cheers,

--
Jérôme Marant <jerome@marant.org>