Re: Legal questions about some GNU Emacs files

On Mon, Apr 28, 2003 at 08:39:08PM +0000, Brian M. Carlson wrote:
> What do I think? I think WHY-FREE is a very ironic name for something so
> non-free. It should be removed, of course. I'm sorry if RMS will be
> unhappy, but the DFSG does not make exceptions if people are unhappy.
> Documentation *is* software, and therefore its licenses must follow the
This is your idea... documentation is documentation and software is
software... then we can discuss about all the documentation licenses,
but they are different things.

--
Christian Surchi, csurchi@debian.org, christian@firenze.linux.it |   ICQ
www.debian.org - www.softwarelibero.it - www.firenze.linux.it    | 38374818