Re: PHPNuke license

Scripsit David Turner <novalis@novalis.org>

> > Also,
> > I think it's about time we made up our minds one way or the other about
> > the GNU FDL.  The latter is an issue that we need to resolve internally
> > first.

> I thought Debian had decided that invariant sections, as they are now,
> are definitively non-free?

I think it would be fairer to say that we have a consensus that we
definitively don't like them. Nobody has quite taken the last step to
actually say that they are definitively non-free and begin acting on
that judgement. Mostly because it takes a few deep breaths before one
actually begins filing 'serious' bugs against emacs-21 and gcc-3.0-doc,
claiming that they are not free.

--
Henning Makholm                            "Manden med det store pindsvin er
                              kommet vel ombord i den grønne dobbeltdækker."