Re: PHPNuke license

Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org> writes:

> Hang on, before someone from the FSF gets defensive -- Thomas, please
> see:
>
>   http://lists.debian.org/debian-legal/2002/debian-legal-200206/msg00036.html
>
> I can understand, however, why you weren't aware of these developments.

Thanks for the pointer.

I would appreciate it if someone from the arch-free Debian side of all
this would volunteer for the task of going through the comments (a
little birdie has deposited them on my doorstep) and see if the FSF's
summary seems fair or not.  This is a sensitive job, because it should
be someone who can be trusted not to abuse the information in the
comments.

Thomas