Proposed addition to Debian web pages re: GNU FDL

I propose something like the following as an addition to the Debian web pages, at the bottom of http://www.debian.org/intro/free. I offer this up for revision and use by the Debian community, or anyone else.

Motivation: some people seem to wish to remain in denial about the project's decision on this matter. This will help their psychological problem. ;-)

<ul>
</ul>

OK, so the list of references isn't the best... improve it.  :-)
For starters, I can't find a good, clear one-message explanation of the "technical means" clause problem. And I'd like to point to messages explaining each of the problem examples (reference card, etc.), preferably as few messages as possible. :-)