Re: A possible approach in "solving" the FDL problem

On Wednesday, Aug 13, 2003, at 08:20 US/Eastern, Sergey Spiridonov wrote:

Yes, encrypted system will be a problem if I will try to sell encrypted FDL books, so that one can read, but not copy or modify his copy.

It seems that some people completely misunderstood FDL, or just don't read it...

Possibly. Personally I've read it, several times, and I'm pretty sure most regulars here have.

Now, I think a much bigger problem on this mailing list is people who have not read the list archives.