Re: forwarded message from Jeff Licquia

On Wed, Jul 17, 2002 at 10:54:54AM -0500, Jeff Licquia wrote:
> That would be a problem, in my opinion.  Unfortunately, I'm having
> trouble verifying the TeX licensing situation, so I can't comment on the
> status of TeX in Debian.  I'll check that file out if I can find it.

It's in the source of tetex-bin (texk/web2c/tex.web).  I've already
filed bug#153257 to ask about it.

Note that there is a big difference between having to rename a source
file, and having to rename a file that is visible to the user and
where the filename is part of the interface.  However, I don't know
if that applies here.  I'll wait for some response to the bugreport.

Richard Braakman