Re: Preprints/Reprints of Academic Papers in Packages

On 17 Mar 2002, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:

>John Galt <galt@inconnu.isu.edu> writes:
>
>> Okay, provide a definition of source that includes interpretive languages
>> such as Perl.  I submit that any definition of source so broad as to
>> include a perlscript must necessarily include a postscript document.
>
>I think we can just use the same one as the GPL, which seems pretty
>clear and usable: whatever form is most preferred for making changes.

What precisely is the form most preferred for making changes in RFCs?
What precisely is the form most preferred for making changes in the GPL?

>That's really quite good enough, and should satisfy everyone except
>the occasional troll.

Given your historical definition of troll, that pretty much means that you
exempt most of humanity from your reasonableness qualification...  "That's
really quite good enough, and should satisfy everyone except most of
humanity" just doesn't work.

--
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.