ebook-dev-kde20's copyright

ebook-dev-kde20 is licensed under the OPL, with neither option
explicitly applied, but it's in the non-free section. Its README.Debian
says:

  This book is published under OPL 1.0 and no mention is done about
  appendixes A and B. So, my guess is that they are both applied.
  This is a good reason to include the book into the non-free section IMHO.

   -- Francesco Paolo Lovergine <frankie@debian.org>

Surely you have to explicitly say that you're applying the OPL's options
before anybody needs to worry about them? The OPL says:

  The author(s) and/or publisher of an Open Publication-licensed document
  may elect certain options by appending language to the reference to or
  copy of the license.

That doesn't sound to me like the default is to have both applied. It
seems to me that this package is OK for main.

Am I missing something?

Thanks,