Re: One unclear point in the Vim license

Scripsit Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org>
> On Wed, Jan 02, 2002 at 11:09:12PM -0700, Richard Stallman wrote:

> > I don't believe that is really the same situation.

> How isn't it?

Hm, if you want RMS to answer you should probably send your question
to him. He isn't subscribed to debian-legal (or if he is, he hides it
well).

--
Henning Makholm                       "You propose to avoid dying? I will be
                 interested to hear the method you plan for this endeavour."