Re: One unclear point in the Vim license

I SUBSCRIBE TO THIS LIST; DO NOT CC ME ON REPLIES, YOU FILTHY SWINES.
On Tue, Jan 01, 2002 at 04:13:56PM -0800, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:
> Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org> writes:
> > Please respect my damn mail headers.
>
> And "damn headers" they are.  This business of hiding little requests
> in mail headers is getting damn annoying.  People should be a whole
> lot more tolerant about it, and damn-it-all get software which does
> what they want instead of using non-standard extensions and then
> lambasting everyone who doesn't support the non-standard.

Okay, so you'd prefer in-band signaling.

--
I SUBSCRIBE TO THIS LIST; DO NOT CC ME ON REPLIES, YOU FILTHY SWINES.
I SUBSCRIBE TO THIS LIST; DO NOT CC ME ON REPLIES, YOU FILTHY SWINES.
I SUBSCRIBE TO THIS LIST; DO NOT CC ME ON REPLIES, YOU FILTHY SWINES.
I SUBSCRIBE TO THIS LIST; DO NOT CC ME ON REPLIES, YOU FILTHY SWINES.
G. Branden Robinson                |      Never underestimate the power of
Debian GNU/Linux                   |      human stupidity.
branden@debian.org                 |      -- Robert Heinlein
http://people.debian.org/~branden/ |