Re: One unclear point in the Vim license

Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org> writes:

> On Wed, Jan 02, 2002 at 02:01:14AM +0100, Henning Makholm wrote:
> > Scripsit Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org>

> > > Unless, of course, they involved the GNU Emacs Manual, right?  :-P
> >
> > Please keep that flamewar in its appointed thread...

> Please respect my damn mail headers.

And "damn headers" they are.  This business of hiding little requests
in mail headers is getting damn annoying.  People should be a whole
lot more tolerant about it, and damn-it-all get software which does
what they want instead of using non-standard extensions and then
lambasting everyone who doesn't support the non-standard.

Thomas