RoboTournament - copyright problems with roborally board game?

Please CC: erich@debian.org; i'm not subscribed to the legal list!

I'd like to package this game, but i fear that there are copyright
problems, as it's very similar to a board game (RoboRally) from 1994.
Updated with expansion sets in the following years, i think.
In Germany the game is currently not available (a friend of mine tried
to buy it, maybe it will get into stores again after christmas.)

Is this game distributeable? I fear not, which would be a pity :-(

Homepage of RoboTournament is http://robotournament.sourceforge.net/

The RoboRally homepage is located at
http://www.wizards.com/roborally/welcome.asp

Greetings,