Re: REVISED PROPOSAL regarding DFSG 3 and 4, licenses, and modifiable text

Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org> writes:

> On Tue, Dec 04, 2001 at 10:34:26PM -0800, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:

> > T and N are right next to each other on my keyboard...
>
> Suuuuure.  *SUUUUUUUURE.*  :)
>
> We're going to have to start calling you Tommy Flanagan, not Tommy
> Bushnell.  :)

Call me Tommy, and I hit you!  Ick.  "Thomas".  I chose the name, if
I'd'a wanted "Tommy" I'd'a picked "Tommy".

And I use a Dvorak layout, like all right thinking people, of course,
in which T and N really are next to each other.