Re: xfig-doc has license problems in examples

On Tue, Oct 16, 2001 at 10:16:03AM -0400, Peter S Galbraith wrote:
> I guess these are all software then:
>
>  debian-guide - Text from: Debian GNU/Linux: Guide to Installation and Usage
>  dwarfs-debian-guide - Dwarf's guide to installing and using Debian GNU/Linux
>  lg-issue66 - Issue 66 of the Linux Gazette.
>  xspecs - X protocol, extension, and library technical specifications
>  zope-book - Zope Open Content Book
>
> How about all the -doc packages?
>
> If you say they are software, then, gee, they must be software.

Can they be treated as such from the perspective of the DFSG, and pass?

I know this is true for xspecs, because I maintain it.  What about the
others?

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     One man's "magic" is another man's
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     engineering.  "Supernatural" is a