Re: xfig-doc has license problems in examples

On Mon, Oct 15, 2001 at 10:50:31PM -0400, Raul Miller wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 16, 2001 at 12:44:56AM +0200, Sunnanvind Briling Fenderson wrote:
> > A copyright license is a copyrightable work.
>
> Pleasse supply a reference backing up this assertion, please.

It's a large chunk of text, that took significant creative work to make.
Why wouldn't it be copyrightable? I don't see why it's any different
from any other textual work of the same size and creative effort.

--
David Starner - dstarner98@aasaa.ofe.org
"I saw a daemon stare into my face, and an angel touch my breast; each