Subject: Microcode Release.
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 08:54:28 -0800

Greetings,

Enclosed is the new release of microcode for the IA-32 processors.  This
data file should replace the previous version.

Things to note:

	1.	We have re-worded the copyright notice to a form that we
believe will address Giacomo's concerns.
	2.	This file contains microcode for the Pentium4 processors as
well as for the Pentium!!! .

Regards,
Richard