Re: Packaging Swiss Ephemeris Free Edition for Debian GNU/Linux

Op di 14-10-2003, om 07:17 schreef Branden Robinson:
> On Tue, Oct 14, 2003 at 08:34:24AM +1000, Matthew Palmer wrote:
> > You missed the one big one, too: the apparent requirement to preferentially
> > licence modifications you make to the copyright holders of the original SE
> > copyright holders.  Don't worry, I missed it too at first.  <grin>
>
> Well, it turns out to be irrelevant as the upstream copyright holders
> seem disinclined to do anything at all about the licensing at present.

"If you can help us with setting up a license which fulfils our
intention and at the same time has no unclear points, you are welcome to
provide suggestions."

Not that I think I'm experienced enough to provide suggestions, but
can't we at least try?

--
Wouter Verhelst
If you're running Microsoft Windows, either scan your computer on