Re: [OT] Debian developers (was Re: committee for FSF-Debian discussion)

On Wed, Oct 01, 2003 at 02:35:32PM -0500, John Goerzen wrote:
<evil manojish paranoia mode>
> For the record, I do pledge to uphold the social contract, and my current
> key does have signatures from other developers on it :-)

Unfortunately, that mail wasn't signed, so there was no way for us to
check. Hence, you're a liar.
</evil manojish paranoia mode>

(in case my English is worse than I thought: no, the fact that 'evil'
and 'manojish' appear in the same... uh... tag doesn't mean I consider
Manoj evil :-)

--
Wouter Verhelst
"Stop breathing down my neck." "My breathing is merely a simulation."