Re: committee for FSF-Debian discussion

Branden Robinson wrote:

> I don't have any problems with Don personally, but I personally would
> rather we had a full-fledged Debian Developer as our other delegate to
> this committee.

i tried to volunteer[1] but i have not seen that message hit the list
yet.
    [1] Message-ID: <20030930045001.GA21509@ucsd.edu>
        Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 21:50:01 -0700

i'll repeat the important bits here:

Bruce Perens wrote:

> I am seeking another candidate from the Debian side. A good candidate
> would
> be able to approach the discussion with a constructive and
> dispassionate
> attitude.

I have been following this argument for that past few months. I feel I
have a good grasp on the FSF's position, and our own.

I make myself available for for this endeavour.

-john