Re: GDB manual

    > I investigated the situation with the GDB manual.  It has two
    > invariant sections, entitled Free Software and Free Software Needs
    > Free Documentation.  Both sections are secondary.

    That doesn't make the issue go away.

It addresses the issue that was raised here before.
Someone said that the GDB manual had marked a section invariant
which was not secondary.

					 An invariant section is invariant,
    and it is not free (even according to your own definition),

With all due respect, this is not for you to say.  You are entitled to
your opinion, and Debian is entitled to choose its own standards, but
you do not interpret the GNU Project's standards any more than I
interpret Debian's standards.