Fwd: Re: libjpeg for debian, autoconf

Sorry, got the wrong mail address : here again:

Dear Debian legal, Gnu License Violation,

There seems to be a problem with the sources of
the libjpeg package. It does not have the full source code,
it is missing the autoconf and automake sources.

Do you allow debian and gnu packages to be distributed without the
"full" source code including the autoconf tools.

These sources are needed to port the package to a new platform.

Can you please advise as to the definition of source code
pertaining to the autoconf's configure.in?

 Thanks,
 mike

=====
James Michael DuPont