ttf-openoffice trouble

Hi!

It seems that it was discussed before, but I don't remember when and
where. I need your conclusion about this to post a bug on
ftp.debian.org.

Our archive contains ttf-openoffice package. It contains fonts from
cvs.openofffice.org which Sun had put by mistake and removed after
finding this out. These fonts are proprietary licensed and ship with
StarOffice, but we are not permitted even to distribute them from our
FTP sites.

I don't have link to the official statement of Sun on this topic and I
don't think that it exists, but I can contact it, if it is needed.

Thanks,
Peter.

--
Peter Novodvorsky                             nidd@myxomop.com