Re: Squeak License DFSG free?

Hi!

Thanks for your help.

The font-issue will be resolved soon. And it seems to be possible
that the license will be changed after this is done. I hope
it will then be possible for Squeak to be real "Free Software"

In the meantime Squeak has to be part of "non-free".

  thanks again,

        Marcus

--
Marcus Denker marcus@ira.uka.de phone@home:(0721)6649375 @work:(0721)6082749
"Smalltalk is dangerous. It is a drug. My advice to you would be don't try