Re: compaq presario 2200 on SARGE

I have debian on a presario 2135us and I had to disable legacy usb (or
enable) in the bios to get the machine to behave nicely.

Alex
On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 15:34:53 +0800
aga <aga@cywareinc.com> wrote:

A> we install sarge on compaq presarion 2200 but after installation
A> when the laptop boot it hangs after displaying the message "usb.c
A> registered new driver hub"
A>
A> can you pls help us on this installation problem that we encountered
A>
A> tnk u very much
A>
A> aga
A>
A>
A> --

Loren A. Linden Levy
481 Loomis, Department of Physics
1110 W. Green St., Urbana, IL 61801-3080
Tel:   217-244-7995   Fax: 217-333-1215
Email: lindenle@uiuc.edu
url:   http://w3.physics.uiuc.edu/~lindenle/
This email has been cryptographically signed.
Search for "lindenle" at pgp.mit.edu
to obtain my public key which can be used
to verify the authenticity of this message.