Re: gnome-terminal

On Sun, 17 Jul 2005, Willie McKemie wrote:

This is not the right place for this question, but since I'm on this
list, I would try anyway.

A while back, I stumbled on the gnome-terminal feature that allow one
to pass a URL to a browser very easily; I've become quite a fan of that
feature.  However, I have found it nowhere documented.  And, I have a
new install that calls up Konqueror rather than Firefox.  I've checked
gnome-terminal help, man gnome-terminal, and searched rc files.  No
luck.  Where is it?

It might be:

  update-alternatives --display x-www-browser

See what that is set to.