sound

When i got my 380ed laptop I had to go through the
same problem too. Luckly, I found a program built in
the laptop which allows you to build drivers for that
laptop. I do have a sound drivers diskette for that
laptop. but i dont think its necessary to show your
address to people you dont know. But if its possible,
type down your address, and if i have the time to read
you messege ill send you a copy of the sound diskette.
for free. but it may not work for linux, but there is
a chance it would. So if i come across this site
again, and see your adress, ill mail you a sound
drivers diskette