Re: segmentation fault at boot

It seems like there's an IRQ conflict, most likely involving your USB
since the error is given while initialising the USB modules, so you
might want to check that out in your BIOS (if possible) and correct it
if possible. If that's not possible, or if it doesn't work, the
immidiate solution would be to either boot your system into rescue
mode through the install CD, or boot a live-cd (like Knoppix, DSL,
etc) and mount your Debian partition. When this is done, try removing
all usb-like entries in /etc/modules (like usb_uhci, usbcore, usbkbd,
etc) and save the file.

I'm not sure about this, but I hope it's at least of some help.

- Robin