WLAN with the Linuxant driver

Hi,

I'm trying to get WLAN to work on my Dell Inspiron 500m with
Broadcom-based wireless adapter. I installed Linuxant's DriverLoader
driver (the trial version) and the module seems to work fine. It
loads into the kernel and I have successfully uploaded my Windows
driver via the webinterface.

iwlist scan also works, displaying the access point I want to connect
to. However, I'm confused as to how I'm supposed to start this
interface. I have configured eth1 (that's my wireless device) to use
dhcp just like my normal net connection - as it connects to the same
network.

Now, I tried to just ifup eth1 but that fails. Then I specified the
WEP key in interfaces and that gets set correctly. I tried setting
the essid through iwconfig but that gives neither an error nor does
it change anything.

I'm confused - what am I supposed to do to set up a wireless
connection in Debian?

Hoping for advice,
	Magnus