Re: IRDA

In article <[🔎] 20020305224240.12DC74C7DA@sheflug.shef-lug.net>
richard@sheflug.co.uk writes:

>> But... it might be /dev/irda1 ?   Or .... I'm making some sort of
>> silly mistake of that sort.

Hmm, I think that it causes confusion for some pepole. However, it is
decided by upstream, so I couldn't change.

>>   Maybe I need to unload irmanager which is loading itself when the
>> computer boots ?

potato's irda-utils is too old to use latest kernel (2.2.20 or
2.4.x), maybe irmanager will cause some problem...

BTW, I'm not good at English surely. However mail based communication
is easier than voice communicaion because I can use some dictionaries
and spend more time ;-)
--
NOKUBI Takatsugu
E-mail: knok@daionet.gr.jp