Re: dselect Trouble

Hello,

>  Are you upgrading to unstable or testing?  I remember seeing something
> like
> this in testing a few weeks ago.  Once you get all the packages
> installed,
> it should go away...

I was upgrading to unstable. Interesting: Another computer, which I have
updated every two weeks (more or less) didn't show this problem...

>  You could turn of preconfig by commenting the line in /etc/apt/apt.conf.
> (It's not needed, it just lets you run the config scripts all at once,
> instead of sitting around while it gets around to asking you stuff every
> now
> and then...)

Thank you, that helped. My computer works now, well, the NVidia Geforce
makes some trouble, but all the rest works.

Regards
	Andreas
--
Andreas Tscharner                                     starfire@dplanet.ch
bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning." -- Rich Cook