dselect Trouble

Hello World,

I have installed Debian 2.2rc0 on my new computer, and wanted to make an
upgrade. I use apt through dselect. In my sources.list (in /etc/apt/) I
inserted the german official mirror, made an update and entered "Install".
After having downloaded all packages, it makes a package scan, I there I
run into the following error message:

88% [Scanning packages]Template parse error near "" at
/usr/lib/perl5/Debian/DebConf/Template.pm line 102, <TEMPLATES> chunk 2.
E: Sub-process /usr/sbin/dpkg-preconfigure --apt returned with an error
code (29)
..
..

How can I fix this error? Any ideas?

Thanks in advance and best regards
	Andreas
--
Andreas Tscharner                                     starfire@dplanet.ch
bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning." -- Rich Cook