Re: [IMPORTANT] Now possible to switch to the "master file model" in Debian Installer translations

Quoting Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña (jfs@computer.org):
> On Sat, Sep 04, 2004 at 10:04:25PM +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
> > As a conclusion, please read this mail carefully and please give me a
> > GO for your language. Then wait for my own GO.....this may take some
> > time as I switch the languages one by one, trying to carefully follow
> > what happens..:-)
>
> Christian, I believe I asked you to switch to the new scheme for the
> Spanish translation a while back in -i18n. For some time I've been the only
> one updating the translation in SVN. In any case, I would appreciate if you

Up to now, I had Teo as "de facto coordinator" for es. Does this mean,
I should rather use you? I often mail "coordinators" individually when
some important events in D-I translations occur.

Sorry for having missed your request for switching. I will do it
ASAP. In the meantiume, please don't commit updates.

> could also merge (in the header) the list of volunteers who have helped
> translate those files (it is available in the headers of the es.po files
> but it might not be that easy to merge automatically). If you could also
> keep the 'obsolete' translations at the end of the po file that would be
> also great.

About the volunteers, I'll try. About "obsolete" translations, IIRC,
they are kept in the master file and they are maybe kept when the
merge is done.