Re: [IMPORTANT] Now possible to switch to the "master file model" in Debian Installer translations

On Sat, Sep 04, 2004 at 10:04:25PM +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
> As a conclusion, please read this mail carefully and please give me a
> GO for your language. Then wait for my own GO.....this may take some
> time as I switch the languages one by one, trying to carefully follow
> what happens..:-)

Christian, I believe I asked you to switch to the new scheme for the
Spanish translation a while back in -i18n. For some time I've been the only
one updating the translation in SVN. In any case, I would appreciate if you
could also merge (in the header) the list of volunteers who have helped
translate those files (it is available in the headers of the es.po files
but it might not be that easy to merge automatically). If you could also
keep the 'obsolete' translations at the end of the po file that would be
also great.

Here you have it: "GO" :-)

Regards

Javier