Re: live-manual translated into French

On Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 10:25 PM, Thomas Vincent <thomas@vinc-net.fr> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 19/01/2013 16:53, chals wrote:
> [very long e-mail snipped]
>> Thank you very much for your attention, and sorry for the long e-mail.
>> Suggestions, critiques... extremely welcome.
>
> Please find attached some suggestions.

Thank you very much Thomas. I really appreciate it. That's a really
impressive job on your part.

I'll push the changes that you suggest as soon as I can (one or two
weeks from now) including your name as the author of the commit,
unless you want to make the commit yourself which would be even
better.

As you could see the live-manual itself contains detailed instructions
as how to proceed to do so.

Again, thank you very much.

--
chals